- Newspaper Decides to Contact Mothers of Bathroom Sex Couple
- Top 10 Ergonomic Upgrades for Your Workspace
- Hi-Def DSLRs May Be Cheap, But Talent Is Priceless
- Apparently these People Don't Agree w/Term, 'Travel Light'
- Unburied bodies tell the tale of Detroit-a city in despair
- Foobar2000 v1.0 Beta -- holy crap, it's finally here!
- Several 2009 MLB Awards Clearly Thought Up On The Spot
- Who leaked the Hadley CRU files and why
- TEN alcoholic drinks a day slashes heart disease risk in men
- Is the Android OS Growing Too Quickly?
- Lcpl Shawn P. Hefner - Bringing Home a Hero
- Landrieu Says She'll Back Democrats on Key Health
- Wall-E in Real Life: Euro-Trashbot Cleans up Italian Streets
- Vintage Video of Mailman vs. Clyde the Glide
- Britain's new Internet law as bad as everyone's been saying
- The Amazing Spinning Sign Samurai Wows Fourth Street
- One in a Million, Split Second OMG's
- World’s Fastest Computer Working on Solving Climate Change
- Yamaha Wants You To Hear The Lexus LFA
- 'Random' Shooting Rampage On Resort Island Kills Five
- 2009 MLB Least Valuable Players And Other Anti-Award Winners
- A Universe of Universes, the Megaverse theory
- Vampires Attack Oprah and Sarah Palin, Run For Your Lives
- Earth's Weather Like You Have Never Seen It Before
- 12 Guerilla Marketing Stunts That Actually Worked
- APOD: 2009 November 21 - NGC 253: Dusty Island Universe
- Microsoft Releases Games for Windows Update
- CAVE PICTURES: Mineral Crusts, Ooze Found to Be Poop
- Twitter Geotagging Now Officially Available
- Microsoft to offer 24k free training vouchers in N. Carolina
- Man visits every country on earth in record time
- Criminals Beware: Abu Dhabi Unveils Police-Issue Nissan GT-R
- Mick Foley & Jon Stewart Don't Appreciate Your ***** Hating
- Rare Dune Concept Art
- Seize Seesmic Twitter app on BlackBerry, Android
- New Moon Has $70 M Opening Day, Breaks Dark Knight's Record
- Arrests made in massive, $390/hour Video Relay Service scam
- Women attempted murder of transvestite over missing handbag
- How to Run Chrome OS as a Virtual Machine
- MPAA: Copyright Treaty Critics Hate Hollywood
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 06:10 PM PST
Lois Feldman and Ross Walsh had apparently never met, but decided to have sex in a male handicap stall at the Metrodome. Their story blew up on the Internet, made headlines in newspapers and on television. That was a year ago. Today, in a new low for investigative journalism, one paper looks into where they are now.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 06:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 05:30 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 05:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 04:40 PM PST
The abandoned corpses, in white body bags with number tags tied to each toe, lie one above the other on steel racks inside a giant freezer in Detroit's central mortuary, like discarded shoes in the back of a wardrobe.Some have lain here for years, but in recent months the number of unclaimed bodies has reached a record high.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 04:30 PM PST
Believe it or not, almost 7 years after its initial release, the Foobar2000 v1.0 Beta is finally out, and with it comes a large list of changes. Most of them are much-needed interface fixes, but there is the welcome addition of built-in support for the streaming of Windows Media formats (ASX/MMS/RTSP).
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 04:20 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 04:10 PM PST
The anonymous tipster, whom many people initially assumed had "hacked" into the computers at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia (repeatedly called the "Hadley Centre" by mistake), was probably an insider, seeking to expose certain sharp practices and unscientific methods of his bosses.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 04:05 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 03:39 PM PST
After getting off to a slow start, Android phones have gone gangbusters. As of last July, there was only one Android-powered device available in the U.S., but that number has since exploded. Now, there are eight Android phones available stateside, with more expected to debut in the coming months. So things must be looking pretty great ....
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 03:20 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 03:17 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 03:10 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 03:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 02:50 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 02:40 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 02:30 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 02:20 PM PST
The insanely powerful Jaguar XT5 supercomputer at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee was recently named the fastest supercomputer in the world. With a speed of 1.759 petaflops , this swift machine is currently being used by the forces of good to solve the world's problems – including the climate change.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 02:10 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 02:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:50 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:40 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:30 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:20 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:10 PM PST
It doesn't take much to get a reaction from people when it comes to guerrilla marketing.Cleverly placed prop-replicas from V For Vendetta caused thought-provoking pause in the step of passers-by, and coffee-giant Folgers had the bright idea to use a manhole in New York to remind city-goers just how good a steaming cup of coffee can look in the AM.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 12:40 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 12:20 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 12:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 11:50 AM PST
Microsoft Corp. is giving away nearly 24,000 vouchers to North Carolina residents who want to improve their computer skills so they can improve their lot in the work force. The vouchers will be distributed over the next 90 days and will provide free online training for Windows & Office software or advanced technical training.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 11:00 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 11:00 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 10:50 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 10:40 AM PST
Artist Chris Foss is known for his visionary presentation of future technology and weird vistas. His cool vision of the future led him to be asked to work on production designs for Alejandro Jodorowsky's uncompleted Dune movie, in the mid 1970s, and later on Ridley Scott's Alien and Superman: The Movie.
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 10:30 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 10:20 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 10:00 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 09:40 AM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 09:30 AM PST
Itching for some Chrome OS? Well, we all are, but you might be a bit disappointed at the fact that while Google has open-sourced its progress on the OS so far, the version that is currently available for download seems eons behind what Google showed off at its event yesterday. Still, if you just have to see it for yourself...
Posted: 21 Nov 2009 09:10 AM PST
|You are subscribed to email updates from digg.com: Stories / Popular |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|