- "MELTDOWN" starring David Cross [SHORT FILM]
- Altered Focus: Burma
- Baby Gets TSA Patdown [image]
- Early Nexus S 4G Makes Video Debut, Wireless Tether is a Go
- Tornado Win: This Blows Me Away (VID)
- eBay Gets Closer To Closing $2.4 Billion GSI Commerce Acquisition
- Meredith Vieira Officially Announces She's Leaving 'Today' [w/vid]
- First Scientifically Confirmed Poisonous Bird
- Renewable Energy Could Account For 80 Percent Of World's Needs By 2050: UN
- Marijuana-Farm Guard-Bears May Be Killed By Canadian Authorities
- The GOP Gets Serious About the Web for 2012 Election
- Memorial Mass for Bin Laden Setup By Catholic Priests Canceled by Dublin Church
- Newspaper Photoshops Hillary Clinton Out Of Situation Room Photo
- Foxconn, Chinese Apple Supplier, Cleans Up Its Act, Now Needs to Make Money
- Gay men 'have higher cancer rate'
- Vivid Entertainment Offers Pippa Middleton $5 Million to do Royal Porn
- Confessions of a Car Salesman
- 'Trump University' Sued for Fraud
- Modern Warfare 3 Announcement Teased
- It's a Weird, Wireless World: Why Nvidia Wants Icera
Posted: 09 May 2011 04:17 AM PDT
Last night's leftovers battle for their lives. Directed by Dave Green [www.davegreen.com]
Posted: 09 May 2011 03:39 AM PDT
Filmed in the summer of 2009, Altered Focus: Burma follows three film makers and skateboarders including Harmony, Analog and Etnies UK rider Ali Drummond, as they travel across Yangon and Mandalay. The film explores the reaction to this unseen activity whilst touching on the political situation there.
Posted: 09 May 2011 05:06 AM PDT
Posted: 08 May 2011 08:54 PM PDT
We saw earlier that a few Sprint locations were more than willing to part ways with the new Nexus S 4G a few days ahead of schedule, but now we have the above video showing the catch in all its glory.
Posted: 08 May 2011 10:16 PM PDT
I would love to give this a try. It looks like a lot of fun....until somebody gets hurt.
Posted: 08 May 2011 11:47 PM PDT
eBay last month announced that it has agreed to buy GSI Commerce, a provider of ecommerce and interactive marketing services, for $29.25 a share, or total consideration of approximately $2.4 billion.
Posted: 09 May 2011 06:14 AM PDT
'Today Show' co-host Meredith Vieira is officially leaving the NBC morning show, she announced during Monday's broadcast.
Posted: 09 May 2011 05:12 AM PDT
First ever (Scientifically Confirmed) poisonous bird has been discoverd.
Posted: 09 May 2011 02:12 AM PDT
Renewable sources such as solar and wind could supply up to 80 percent of the world's energy needs by 2050 a top climate panel concluded Monday.
Posted: 09 May 2011 02:18 AM PDT
The problem with using dogs to guard property is that they're no where near as badass as bears.
Posted: 09 May 2011 03:29 AM PDT
The Grand Old Party is keen to look a little less, well, old: Republican politician Newt Gingrich plans to officially announce his candidacy for President on Wednesday through messages posted on his Facebook and Twitter accounts, signaling a sea-change in how Republicans run for President.
Posted: 09 May 2011 01:54 AM PDT
Priests and officials at a well known Catholic church in Dublin have been left red faced after advertising a Memorial Mass for Osama bin Laden.
Posted: 09 May 2011 05:30 AM PDT
An ultra-Orthodox Hasidic newspaper, Der Tzitung, has photoshopped Hillary Clinton from the iconic White House situation room photo taken during the Bin Laden raid. (They also 'shopped out Director of Counterterrorism Audrey Tomason.) The paper has a policy against publishing photographs of women because it could be seen as sexually suggestive.
Posted: 09 May 2011 01:19 AM PDT
As Chinese and American political leaders meet in Washington today, consider this example of U.S.-Sino exchange that could become a model success story—but only if we can keep it in the public eye.
Posted: 08 May 2011 09:35 PM PDT
Homosexual men are more likely to have had cancer than straight men, a US study suggests, although reasons for the higher incidence are unclear.
Posted: 09 May 2011 01:19 AM PDT
Looks like our favorite porn king, Steve Hirsch of Vivid Entertainment, is making headlines again. This time he's offering Pippa Middleton, sister of Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, a small part in an adult video. Yep ...
Posted: 09 May 2011 01:39 AM PDT
One anonymous car salesman lifted the veil and gave us a taste of what it's like on the showroom floor. And most importantly, our informant lets us know how we can get the best deals the next time we're shopping for a new car.
Posted: 08 May 2011 09:51 PM PDT
The for-profit school is target of a class-action lawsuit for scamming students
Posted: 09 May 2011 05:23 AM PDT
The release of Modern Warfare 3 is inevitable. But if you're looking for details about the game, you may not have to wait much longer.
Posted: 09 May 2011 12:59 AM PDT
If you didn't think computing's future was both visual and mobile, then Nvidia's decision to buy wireless radio startup Icera, clinches it.
|You are subscribed to email updates from digg.com: Top News |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|