- Mortal Kombat Now Playable Online on PS3
- Mummies Prove that Heart Disease Was an Ancient Problem
- 3D render of Mickey Mouse (Pic)
- Five Best Services for Quick Image Sharing
- Video of The Rapture And Reactions - May 21, 2011
- On Set: Behind The Scenes of Blockbuster Movies
- Marines' donkey mascot comes to U.S. after Iraq rescue
- A Tribute to Cape Verde: New Work from Ben Heine
- How ants tame the wilderness: Rainforest species use chemicals to identify which plants to prune
- Barack Obama's state visit to Britain hit by splits over Libya
- The Great Switch by the Super Rich: How Wealthy Americans Started Paying So Little in Taxes
- Red Fang’s favorite low-budget videos
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg's 'Threeway' with Lady Gaga on SNL
- Are Our Children Getting Weaker?
- The Earliest Social Network Ever Discovered
- Obama's Middle East Speech: The View from a Cafe in Cairo
- Justin Bieber Draws Tiny Crowd in Hong Kong
- Obama Addresses Jewish Group, Just Days After Mideast Speech
- To Harvest Natural Gas From the Ocean, Shell Is Building the World's Largest Man-Made Floating Object | Popular Science
- Woman Cuts her Kids’ Throats & Her Own Because of Doomsday Prophecy
Posted: 22 May 2011 01:12 AM PDT
The Kombat Pass requirement is being temporarily dropped.
Posted: 22 May 2011 03:46 AM PDT
More than 831,272 Americans died of heart disease in 2006, according to the American Heart Association (AHA). It's the single biggest killer in the U.S. hands down.
Posted: 21 May 2011 09:59 AM PDT
I think they nailed it!
Posted: 22 May 2011 02:05 AM PDT
When you want to share an image on Twitter, over IM, or in the comments of you're favorite blog, full-fledged gallery webapps like Flickr or Picasa are overkill. That's where these quick image sharing services come in, filling your need for quick, almost disposable image sharing.
Posted: 22 May 2011 02:55 AM PDT
Guyism.com takes to the streets to find out how the world is coping with their impending doom on The Day of the Rapture, May 21, 2011.
Posted: 21 May 2011 06:22 AM PDT
Get a look behind the scenes of some of your favorite films.
Posted: 21 May 2011 05:56 PM PDT
Smoke the Donkey's long odyssey from Iraq to Omaha gives new meaning to the U.S. Marine Corps motto "semper fi."
Posted: 21 May 2011 05:34 PM PDT
A Tribute to Cape Verde: New Work from Ben Heine 0diggsdigg Ben Heine is back with a new collection of imaginative art from his Pencil vs. Camera series. The 10 creative new combinations of photography and pencil drawing celebrate the tiny island nation of Cape Verde and it's vibrant people.
Posted: 22 May 2011 03:05 AM PDT
Survival in the depths of the tropical rainforest not only depends on a species' ability to defend itself, but can be reliant on the type of cooperation researchers discovered between ants and tropical trees. The research reveals how the ants use chemical signals on their host tree to distinguish them from competing plant species. Once a competing plant is recognized the ants prune them to defend their host.
Posted: 21 May 2011 03:44 PM PDT
Tensions over the military campaign against Libya have cast a cloud over President Barack Obama's state visit to Britain this week, The Sunday Telegraph has learned.
Posted: 22 May 2011 12:07 AM PDT
Over the last four decades, tax rates on the very rich have plummeted while loopholes have gotten bigger.
Posted: 21 May 2011 06:07 PM PDT
If you've never seen a Red Fang video, well, you've never seen a Red Fang video. These pummeling rockers live by the motto that the more low-budget the video, the better. But that of course, does anything but compromise each of their respective video's awesomeness. Red Fang craft in-your-face music videos that thrive on mayhem, humor and sheer rock force. Case in point is their newest effort "Wires."
Posted: 21 May 2011 02:23 PM PDT
For its season finale, Saturday Night Live brought out two big guns: Justin Timberlake as host and Lady Gaga as musical guest. Here's the episode's soon-to-be-infamous Digital Short, featuring Timberlake and Sandberg reprising their "Dick in a Box"/"Mother Lover" character roles in a new song about a ménage à trois with Gaga.
Posted: 22 May 2011 01:12 AM PDT
Children are getting weaker as they spend more time indoors on the computer rather than outside according to a recently published study in Acta Paediatrica. 10-year-olds may be adept at moving their fingers over keyboards and using their thumbs to text, but they are not able to do push-ups and hang from bars in gym class as they used to, says one of the study's authors, Gavin Sandercock, a children's fitness expert of Essex University. However, the children in the study had the same body mass index (BMI) as those a decade earlier; this suggests that, in view of their strength declining, their bodies are likely to contain more fat than muscle.
Posted: 22 May 2011 05:07 AM PDT
Archaeologists know that humans have always been social.
Posted: 21 May 2011 05:44 PM PDT
Watching Obama's speech as a foreigner in Egypt, I fear that his professed support for Arab activists is an empty promise.
Posted: 21 May 2011 05:48 PM PDT
Where his fans at?
Posted: 22 May 2011 12:31 AM PDT
The president speaks to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, three days after calling for a Palestinian state along Israel's pre-1967 borders, adjusted for some Israeli settlement blocks.
Posted: 20 May 2011 06:38 AM PDT
Posted: 21 May 2011 11:23 AM PDT
False prophet and profiteer, Harold Camping, destroyed lives with his End of the World prediction. This 47 year old woman took it a step further, utilizing a box cutter to slice the throats and wrists of her two daughters, then cut her own throat. If not for....
|You are subscribed to email updates from digg.com: Top News |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|